Advancing the quality of your products has never been easier than ever with reverse engineering services
1. What Is Reverse Engineering Services?
“Reverse Engineering Services” is a term that sometimes still confusing to many people in general and technical professionals in particular.
Traditionally, to produce a product, people start by thinking up an idea and then perform the concept on paper. Then there are steps like calculating the right materials, creating a real product, testing and developing the product for finishing. Finally put into mass production. This is the traditional fabrication process known as “forward engineering or forward design”.
However, the industrial revolution 4.0 come has opened up more ways to produce a product more than the traditional way. Reverse engineering is born based on the invention of the 3d Scanner. Reverse engineering is known as a reverse fabrication technology from 3D Scan data. Means design from an existing template. Use 3D Scan equipment (3d scan) to capture 3-dimensional profiles of the sample. The 3d scanned file data is exported to reverse software (Geomagic design X, Cimatron, Solidworks, ProE, Catia …) to design. Reverse engineering software also allows users to change the size, design style as desired.
2. Advancing Your Product With Reverse Engineering Services
Smart Design Labs uses specialized Geomagic Design X software:
– Save your time
– Handling designs with high geometrical complexity or free-form surface patterns
– Archiving corporate 3d model
– Analyze a competitor’s products
– Advancing or upgrading your product easier
– Bringing real shapes into the digital product development environment
3. We are your answer:
– Team of engineers and experts trained in Poland.
– Experienced staff in large-scale projects (both at home and abroad).
– Software system, leading modern equipment in Vietnam
– Under the exclusive patronage of leading brands from Europe: Evatronix, Thunk 3D, and many more
– Reasonable cost based on each criterion