eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner – precise 3D scanning of medium objects made of all types of materials
• long life blue LED light source
• precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
• two high quality 5Mpix cameras
• low power consumption (20W)
• Heavy Duty Optima fits perfect for companies, where the key factor for customer is high accuracy measurement, and want to keep this mission alive despite low available budget.
• areas of use: reverse engineering, quality control and rapid prototyping
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima is a professional reverse engineering tool for 3D scanning, non-contact quality control and fast prototyping medium sized models.
Optima, optimized combination of key parameters for customer: high accuracy measurement (up to 0.0183 mm), high point density (95 pt/mm²) and large scanning volume (250mm x 170mm x 120mm), all that at affordable level of purchase and implementation of complex measuring system.
Heavy Duty Optima fits perfect for companies, where the key factor for customer is high accuracy measurement, and want to keep this mission alive despite low available budget.
Heavy Duty Optima is equipped with two high quality, 5 megapixels cameras, and high power, blue LED light source, keeping power consumption at low level (20W) and lowering the heat emission, extending product lifetime at same time. Advantage of certain wavelength of light source helps to limit influence of optics on gathered data, moreover blue light has the lowest diffraction, which helps to keep measurement results at highest level.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS
• measurement of hard to access objects
• creation of all kind of 3D renders
• reverse engineering of elements without CAD documanetation
• measuring warped/welded elements and comparison to the CAD model
• quality control of produced parts
Advantages of eviXscan 3D scanners – Heavy Duty line:
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
- Long life strong power LED light source
- Complete system in a handy mobile case
- Strong aluminium body
- High resistance to dust and moisture
- Ability to scan also in external conditions
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of calibration by the end user
- Temperature compensation
Innovative design of eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner:
Made of oxidized aluminium – resistant to changing environment conditions.
SIMULTANEOUS SCANNING WITH TWO CAMERAS
The usage of two cameras speeds up the scanning process and guarantees high accuracy.
BLUE LED LIGHT SOURCE
High-power & long life Blue LED structural light source
|Technical specification||eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima|
|Light-source type||Blue LED|
|Number and type of cameras||2 x 5Mpix|
|Scanning accuracy according to
DE VDI/VDE2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
|from 0.0183 mm|
|Scanning time||5 seconds|
|Measuring range||250mm x 170mm x 120mm|
|Points density||95 pt/mm2|
|Computer connection||USB 3.0 and HDMI|
|Export formats||stl, ply, obj, asc, bin|
|Hardware requirements||Windows 7 (64-bit), 16 GB RAM, CPU i5|
|Scanner||430 x 220 x 65|
|Scanner on tripod||1000 x 1000 x 1000|
|Ambient operating temperature||from +10°C to +30°C|
|Storage temperature||from -20°C to +40°C|
|AC input||110/230ACV, 50/60Hz|
|International Protection Rating||IP31|
3D Scanning Outsourcing Service Vietnam at Smart Design Labs:
Công ty TNHH Smart Design Labs
Địa chỉ: Phòng 305B, số 86 Lê Trọng Tấn, Khương Mai, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
Số điện thoại: 024 7300 1262
Hotline: 039 595 5749 | 035 873 6772
Facebook: Smart Design Labs Co., Ltd.