|Technical specification||eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro|
|Light-source type||R/G/B LED|
|Number and type of cameras||4 x 5Mpix|
|Scanning accuracy according to
DE VDI/VDE2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
|from 0.013 mm|
|Scanning time||5 seconds|
370 x 265 x 150 mm
150 x 115 x 90 mm
|Points density||41 pt/mm2||232 pt/mm2|
|Computer connection||1x ExpressCard 34mm or 3x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Export formats||stl, ply, obj, asc, bin|
|Hardware requirements||Windows 7 (64-bit), 16 GB RAM, CPU i5|
|Scanner||520 x 280 x 95|
|Scanner on tripod||1000 x 1000 x 1000|
|Ambient operating temperature||from +10°C to +30°C|
|Storage temperature||from -20°C to +40°C|
|AC input||110/230 V, 2,5 A, 50/60 Hz|
|International Protection Rating||IP62|
|Power consumption||50 W|
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro 3D Scanner – precise 3D scanning of medium to large objects in harsh conditions
• precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
• four 5Mpix cameras
• two scanning ranges in one unit
• dust proof device (IP62)
• dedicated for industries and all types of production lines
• perfect for: quality control, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro 3D scanner is the first 3D scanner ready to scan in almost all conditions. With this device, 3D scanning outside or in harsh conditions is possible. Thanks to 2 changeable scanning ranges it allows you to scan medium to large objects. Thanks to its 4 5Mpix cameras, this scanner is a highly versatile and professional device. Heavy Duty Quadro is 3D solution ideal for scanning service providers and companies designing and producing elements that require quality control, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS
• measurement of hard to access objects
• capturing the shape of objects out in the open
• measuring warped/welded elements and comparison to the CAD model
• quality control of cast iron parts
• measurement of pressed components
• control of difficult to measure objects
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro 3D scanner:
- high quality lenses and cameras,
- certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps,
- high mechanical stability through the use of carbon fiber in construction of optical system,
- high power LED light source with 3 colours to choose from,
- two scanning ranges in one unit,
- complete 3D scanning system in a handy mobile case,
- high resistance to dust and moisture,
- low power consumption,
- possibility of calibration by the end user,
- temperature compensation.
Innovative design of eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty scanner:
Made of oxidized aluminum – resistant to changing environment conditions (IP62, optional IP67).
SIMULTANEOUS SCANNING WITH TWO CAMERAS
The usage of two cameras speeds up the scanning process and guarantees high accuracy.
INNOVATIVE COOLING SYSTEM
Automatic multi-source thermal regulation system enables the device to operate in harsh environment and guarantees repeatability of results.
THREE LIGHT COLORS
Three high-power LED structural light sources of different colour (blue, red and green) make the device work even in the most challenging lighting conditions.
TWO SCANNING RANGES
The possibility to scan using two ranges (wide and narrow) enables precise scanning of small, complex objects as well as larger items.
3D Scanning Outsourcing Service Vietnam at Smart Design Labs: