The medical field is always the number one priority in any field because it is related to human health. Recently, the Covid-19 pandemic and all other sickness risks like cancer or nasty illness are rising and becoming a threat to all human health. Furthermore, medical devices are an important class of products that help us overcome disability and improve our quality of life. When the medical system is facing trouble with the shortage of medical supplies and equipment, that is the time we need to find a way to supply more equipment at a lower price but still keep the quality and save human resources. Here, let us show you the reverse engineering services.
1. What Is Reverse Engineering (RE) Services?
The reverse engineering process is the process of redesigning the model – a given physical model through digitizing the sample surface utilizing a coordinate measuring device by scanning3D machines, CMM machines, or manually and building a design model from digital data.
2. The Importance Of Reverse Engineering Services
– We cannot start from the very beginning to develop a new product every time.
– We need to optimize the resources available in our hands and reduce the production time keeping in view the customers or patients’ requiments
– For such cases, reverse engineering is an efficient approach to significantly reduce the product development cycle
For example: the mask that very important for everyone now
See full post here: Manufacturing ventilators for Covid-19
3. Application Of RE in Medical Field
– Applications in orthopedic, dental & reconsructive surgery
– Imaging, modeling and replication (as a physical model) of a patient’s bone structure
– Models can be viewed & physically handled before surgery, benefiting in evaluation of the procedure & implant fit in difficult cases
– Less risk to the patient and reduces cost throuh saving in theatre time.