Several reverse engineering projects have been performed to meet the demands and desires of customers by Smart Design Labs (SDL).
Reverse engineering is defined as the process of redesigning a given sample, which creates a physical model by digitizing the sample surface using a piece of coordinate measuring equipment. Reverse engineering offers faster processing, design, and product enhancement, saving consumers time and money while also reducing the time to bring a product to market.
1. The use of a reverse engineering approach to rebuilding the blades of a pump-turbine
A collaborative between Smart Design Labs and customers, utilizing 3D Scan technology and reverse engineering to combine quality control with cheap cost and high precision for turbine blades, is one of the best instances of reverse engineering.
2. Prototype propeller reverse engineering project
There are no specs or 2D or 3D drawings because the user has received propeller goods from abroad for a long time. Importing replacement components from overseas to remedy a breakdown or deformation will be extremely difficult or expensive. As a result, the most optimal option is reverse engineering software Geomagic Wrap 2017 coupled with reverse engineering software Geomagic Design X.
3 Why do customers always trust and choose reverse engineering services at Smart Design Labs (SDL)?
– We are a dependable partner of central units at home and abroad, with extensive experience and skill in dealing with significant partners, mainly clients from Europe in various nations, including Poland, Germany, Norway, Hungary, and the United States.
– Smart Design Labs (SDL) provides the world’s most powerful 3d software
– Your product will be finished in the best way
– You will be advisories enthusiastically 24/24 questions as well as the problems you are having